We identify with the teaching of the confessions of the 16th and 17th century resulting from the Protestant Reformation. The five basic foundations of Protestant Reformed Theology are the following:
- SCRIPTURE ALONE is our final authority in every area of life.
- CHRIST ALONE in His sinless life and sin bearing death is the only basis of our acceptance before the one true God.
- GRACE ALONE and not good works is the only way sinners are saved.
- FAITH ALONE is the only way sinners receive God’s grace.
- THE GLORY OF GOD ALONE is the only reason God saves sinners by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
We believe that only professing believers in Jesus Christ are to be baptized and become members of the local church. Baptism is an outward sign of an inner transformation of the new birth which results from being united with Christ’s death, burial, and resurrection.
We are confident in our triune God, His Word, and that Jesus Christ as the Head of His church will build His church through His ordained means of the preeminence of the preaching of the Word of God. We give ourselves to the faithful study, preaching, and teaching of the whole counsel of God contained in the Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments. Our preaching and teaching consists of verse by verse expositions with application of the sacred Word.
Come and worship our great God and King, hear his Word preached, pray, fellowship, and reach the community with the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ.